Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Day of Love and Friendship

I really love how Peru celebrates the love on Valentine's Day. It's not just about couples. It's about love for everyone from your sister to your father to your friend to his or her friend. There is plenty of love to go around! It is called "Dia de amor y amistad" or the Day of Love and Friendship.

This Day of Love and Friendship, I tried cooking an egg on a cute little skillet that my mother gave to us. It didn't cook all the way through but the thought was very nice. My mother always thinks of cute gift ideas. :)


I hope everyone has a wonderful day of love and friendship as well as a great weekend! Stay warm my North American readers. Summer is on its way!!

3 comments:

  1. So, if it doesn't work for eggs, try it for pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your post, keep it up. I am a peruvian living in the States for the last 13 years. I am from Cuzco soje of my family is there and my moms sude in Lima. I will read more of your posts at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading Freyka! I am glad you enjoyed it. I try to post an entry every week.

    ReplyDelete