Sunday, November 16, 2014

Seen in Starbucks in San Isidro

So it must seem like I go to Starbucks a lot but I would have to say it is about once or twice a month that I treat myself. I personally like Bisetti and Dedalo much more but the reason I am posting is that I saw this fantastic offering at the Starbucks on Las Flores in San Isidro a few weeks ago. There are lots of students who work in groups at that Starbucks so they put in a printer and every customer is allowed up to ten prints. Not bad!



I also say this in the newspaper when I sat down to drink my tea. Both Steve Carrell and Jennifer Garner are Denison University alums. Yeah Denison pride! It made me smile. I have yet to see the movie but I have heard good things. I loved Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day when I was younger. I think the translation is pretty fun to say. Alexander y un Día Terrible, Horrible, Malo, muy Malo.


No comments:

Post a Comment