Friday, April 5, 2013

Chosica

Marco and I went to Chosica last Sunday to relax and enjoy the end of a wonderful 5 day vacation. In Chosica there is a club that the military owns and it has bungalows to stay in, a pool. horses, games, and a low ropes course. It was really nice and it was a much needed trip into nature. The city can be quite harsh since there aren't as many trees and as much green space as in Cusco. There are definitely really nice places to go in Surco, Miraflores, Barranco and the beach front. There is also a nice mountain outside of our window that is a reminder that I am not that cut off from nature. Here are some pictures of our little road trip. Marco also bought me a plant to adorn the apartment. What a sweetheart. :)

 Marco in front of the main store and all the bungalows.

 I am reading Proof of Heaven by Dr. Eben Alexander. It is really good and I was sucked in. 

Horsies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment