Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family and Wedding Prep


I don't have much time to write but I just wanted to say that having family here in Peru from the States is fantastic! Seeing Marco and my family interact is fantastic. Having people here to take out our dog is fantastic! I am so grateful. We did some tourism and took a tour of the San Francisco church and catacombs. We went to mesa redonda, or the shopping district in the center of Lima where everything is much cheaper. We ate pollo a la brasa at Norky's and we went to the Parque de las Aguas Magicas. We celebrated Will's birthday with a bottle of Jack Daniels and we bought a super awesome bar from Villa El Salvador on Sunday. My wonderful cousin and maid of honor got in this morning and we are off to do some shopping and then get mani pedis. The big day is quickly approaching and I am so excited. Everyone will be at our place tomorrow for a huge Peruvian food buffet dinner. I can't wait!! Here is a picture of our birthday celebration on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment